Flex Nutrition™ Delivery Information
- Shipping prices are based on weight of package and destination.(Add product/s to cart and enter shipping destination zip code at checkout page)
Order today and get it fast!
- More than 90% of orders placed before 3PM local time ship the same business day. Almost every remaining orders ship the following day. You will receive an email from Flex Nutrition™ if there is an unforeseen delay that may cause your order to arrive later than expected.
- Please note that all transit times are listed in business days, exclusions are Saturdays, Sundays, and most holidays. If shipment is late and you determine there is an issue with the delivery, we advise you to contact us via email. We will investigate the inquiry and respond in within 24 hours in most cases. Within the Contiguous 48 States:
Please note: YOU MUST SELECT THE DOMESTIC STANDARD OPTION IF YOU ARE SHIPPING TO AN ADDRESS THAT CAN ACCEPT SHIPMENTS FROM BOTH UPS AND THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE.
Domestic 48 states shipping :
- Domestic Standard shipments may be delivered by either USP or USPS and we cannot determine which of the two will be delivering your order.
- On occasion, UPS will deliver the package to the local post office and the post office will then deliver it to your door.
- Transit time is typically 1-5 business days for domestic standard shipping. All orders shipped with our domestic standard shipping option will receive a tracking number via email as soon as your order is shipped.
- You have an option to choose an upgrade of your package to Next-Day, 2-Day, or 3-Day delivery once you are ready to check out.
- The additional shipping charges for upgraded air or ground shipments will be calculated based on the weight of the package and location to our shipping facility.
- All delivery/transit times are shown in business days.
- Please note that if you live outside of the contiguous 48 states you must select "USPS Priority Mail" as your delivery option.
Hawaii, Alaska, and US Territories(Puerto Rico):
If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or a U.S. territory, your order must be sent via USPS Priority Mail. YOU MUST SELECT USPS PRIORITY MAIL AS YOUR SHIPPING OPTION OR YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. USPS Priority Mail usually arrives within 2-4 days, however, it is not guaranteed and it cannot be tracked until it is delivered. While we do our best to accommodate our customers in these areas, we cannot offer our standard $5.95 domestic flat-rate for these orders. Your actual shipping charges depend on distance and weight of the order and will be calculated on the shopping cart page.
Do you deliver to P.O. Boxes?: Yes!
If your delivery address is a United States P.O. Box, your order will be sent via USPS Priority Mail. YOU MUST SELECT USPS PRIORITY MAIL AS YOUR SHIPPING OPTION OR YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. Priority Mail usually arrives within 1-3 business days. Actual shipping charges will be calculated on the shopping cart page and depend on distance and weight of the order. Please note that because UPS cannot deliver to P.O. boxes, shipping rates may be more expensive. Having your order sent to a place that accepts both UPS and US Postal Service is recommended if you wish to keep your shipping costs low.
Do you deliver to APO/FPO Military Addresses? Yes, we are honored to ship to our military service personnel In fact, in 2003 we started the phrase "APO/FPO's Welcome in our Muscle and Fitness advertisements.
If you are stationed at a military address overseas, your order must be sent via USPS Priority Mail. YOU MUST SELECT USPS PRIORITY MAIL AS YOUR SHIPPING OPTION OR YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. Priority Mail to overseas military addresses usually arrives within 7-30 business days and there is NO guaranteed that your package can always be tracked. Actual shipping charges will be calculated on the shopping cart page and depend on location and weight of the package/s. USPS does not offer package tracking information for most military addresses, so unfortunately,we cannot issue refunds on lost shipments unless they are returned to our location in resalable condition.
Do you ship to International destinations? Yes!
Shipping charges for each carrier will be displayed on your cart page once you select a ship-to country. We are currently shipping only to select countries. If the country you would like the products shipped to is not listed, your best option is to have them shipped to a friend or relative within the United States that can forward the package to you once they receive it. A complete list of valid countries is available in the scroll box on the shopping cart page. We will write the actual value of your order on the customs form attached to the box. Any customs, import duties, or additional taxes must be paid by the recipient. FLEXNUTRITION.com has no control over these charges.
We encourage you to call your customs office to find out the exact import taxes or duties you will need to pay before you place your order. Please note that some nutritional supplements may not be allowed into your country. FLEXNUTRITION.com will not issue refunds for orders that are denied entry through customs. You are responsible for checking the customs regulations in your country before placing any orders with us. Please note that Flex Nutrition™'s posted processing time does not apply for International orders. Because of special regulations that apply only to International orders, you may experience a 1-3 day delay in processing your order. If you are using a credit card that was issued by a foreign bank, you may be required to fax or email credit card documentation after your order is placed. Please understand that we ask for this documentation as a security measure to insure your credit card security. You will only be asked to provide this information on your initial order.
PRICE MATCH OR BEAT POLICY OF LOCAL CT VERIFIED COMPETITORS:
Our price match or beat policy may be subject to review, which could result in decline of price match or beat if they fall under any of the following criteria :
- BigBox stores or clubs, auction sites, invalid competitors: I.E.: Sam's Club, E-Bay, Amazon, Craig's List, Sell.com, Pricegrabber.com, Nextag.com, shopping.com, shopzilla.com, etc.
- Local store must be from a valid Connecticut competitor, dedicated health store
- Quantity limitations/requirements: i.e.: volume discounts
- Out of stock: i.e.: Order must be able to completely be fulfilled by competitor.
- Discontinued product or outdated formula
- Excessive/inflated shipping charges, or charge shipping costs on an item by item basis.
- Competitor bonuses, free offers, or one of a kind and limited offers Inventory liquidations: i.e.: close outs and going out of business sales
- Typographical errors
- Price Matches that are unable to be verified: i.e.: Customer must provide a valid Physical store with an advertised price.
- Unverified price includes phone confirmation of price. Must be an actual advertised price
- Disabled shopping carts: i.e.: You must be able to add the items to the cart and purchase at the advertised price.
- Physical retail store must be open. No out of date website or inactive web store.
- Large volume orders, orders for resale, and orders submitted by competitors: We are designed to be a (B2C) business to consumer store
- Items or brands with an established 'MAP' (Minimum Advertised Price) policy i.e.: BSN, Cellucor,Optimum Nutrition, etc.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Any problems with orders must be reported to our return dept. by calling 203-377-5551 within 24 hours of receiving product.
- No returns accepted on any opened product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days of purchasing product.
- Any product/s that is received damaged and returned will not be refunded until product/s are returned to us.
- Any returns must include a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package. Any orders received without this Return Authorization Number will be refused.
- Shipping charges incurred for any returned item is non-refundable.
- 25% restocking charge on any returned items in unopened and resaleable condition.
Flex Nutrition™ is a trademark of Supplement Tech Llc 2000 - 2017. All rights reserved.